We accept returns for change of mind (within 14 days of receipt of your order) or for a warranty/faulty product issue.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
- the Customer has 14 days after receipt of the Order to lodge a claim for returns;
- the Product(s) being returned must be in ‘as new’ and saleable condition;
- the box must be unopened and undamaged;
- once the returned Product(s) has been inspected and deemed acceptable for return by the Company, a refund will be issued to the Customer, after deducting the cost of shipping; and
- if a Customer returns a Product(s) that has been opened, is damaged or is unsaleable, or otherwise rejected by the Company, they will be contacted by the Company and will be presented the option for the Product(s) to be re-shipped to them at their cost or alternatively to forfeit their payment.
WARRANTY OR FAULTY PRODUCT CLAIMS/RETURNS, AND RETURNS ON ACCOUNT OF INCORRECT PRODUCT(S) BEING DELIVERED
- must be raised by contacting AXIL’s Customer support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 1300 00 AXIL (2945). Our customer support team will provide further instructions to complete the return of Product(s).
- You may not be entitled to a refund or exchange where the packaging is damaged in transit. The packaging exists only to protect the Products.
If You ordered a bundle from us, you must return all items and components of the bundle. Where possible, please use the original packaging when returning products to us to avoid damage in transit.